One day First Aid Training including a three-year certificate in 10 locations in Sydney
- First Aid Sydney CBD
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Castle Hill
- Dee Why
- Learn how to apply immediate care to an injured and sick casualty, provide basic life support, and emergency scene management until medical help arrives.
- Face-to-Face Training. This is ideal for students who prefer classroom interaction and physical classes.
- Written and practical assessments including a two-minute CPR demonstration using a manikin (floor-based)
- CPR demonstration using a manikin is optional during the COVID-19 situation as long as there is a signed proof of refusal from the participant.
- In response to COVID-19, we strictly follow the Australian Guidelines on Social Distancing (4m2 rule). All first aid kits and other materials will be provided individually and undergo safe-checking and deep sanitation before and after use.
About Sydney First Aid Courses
We are a nationally registered training organisation (RTO: 40407) situated in 10 centralised locations throughout Sydney.
Our Mission is to provide highly accessible and affordable first aid training in the community while maintaining a high standard of First Aid competency. We aim to impart convenience, comfort, and assurance throughout your first aid journey with us.
Why Choose Us?
For more than 10 years, we have taken (and continue to take) extra efforts to research, design, and execute our training courses. We want our first aid training to leave an impact on our students in every way possible.
Our HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid course is endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN). Successful completion of the course earns 6 hours of continual professional development (CPD) by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
Sydney First Aid Courses Available:
- HLTAID011 | Provide First Aid
- HLTAID009 | Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 | Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID012 | Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care setting.
- HLTAID013 | Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- 22300VIC | Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22282VIC | Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- UETTDRRF06B and HLTAID009 | Perform rescue from a live LV panel / Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Training
Non-Accredited Courses- Statement of Attendance Provided
- REFRESHER | Manual Handling Refresher Annual Update
- MHFA | Mental Health First Aid
- MHRSAT | Mental Health – Recognising The Signs Workshop
Our Daily Deals are limited and can go up to 20% OFF (sometimes more). Similar to Groupon, frenzy, and other voucher platforms, we offer the lowest price available for or first aid, CPR, and Child Care Courses.
Hurry and book a first aid training with us.
(Note: Certain locations may not be available on some days due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Check our page regularly to stay updated on our upcoming training.)